Dear Child Care Director/ Owner,
Nurse Consultants LLC has been providing weekly Nursing consultation to Child CareÂ Centers, Nursery Schools, School Age programs and camps for over twenty-eight years.Â Our goal is to promote the safestÂ and healthiest environment for you, your staff, and your children.
Listed below are some of the many reasons that you should consider Nurse Consultants LLC to provide your Nursing consultation and in-service courses:
- We provide coverage for your child care center, Pre-School or School Age Program if your nurse is on vacation, ill, or leaving the position.
- Â We monitor childrenâs physicals & immunizations, and communication with parents regarding any health related concerns.
- We monitor staffâs physicals, in-services, and provide mandatory in-services.
- We provide a monthly health/allergy alert list with updated changes for you and your staff, in addition to monthly health and safety updates for you and your staff.
- We carry out medication audits, indoor and outdoor playground safety checks (per state regulations11-6-2008).
If it is a permanent consultant your center requires, we are happy to provide our services. All required in-services can be provided onsite at a reduced rate for current clients.
Quick Facts About our Program:Â
*State approved First Aid for Child Care Providers Course.
*We provide Nursing Consultation for Child Care, Pre-School and School Age programs as per State of ConnecticutÂ Child Care licensing regulations.
*We provide quarterly health consultation to Pre-School programs and bi-annually to school age programs (newÂ regulation as of 11-6-08).
*All instructors areÂ certified by the American Safety and Health Institute.
*Our monitoring of Diabetes fulfills section 19a-79-13 of the State of Connecticut regulations for a child enrolled inÂ child care with diabetes.
*Epi-Pen/Medication course fulfills section 19a-79-9a of the State of Connecticut mandate for administering anyÂ medications at Child Care, Pre-Schools or School Age programs.
** Petition for Special Medication Authorization — we will gladly assist you in filling out theÂ required forms for a petition to administer medication in another modality such as Diastat, or Glucacon. We willÂ also provide the necessary inservice to your staff.
We would love to help you in any way that we can.
*Please contact us if you have any questions about our services:
Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Phone/Fax: Â 860-500-9042
Email: Â firstname.lastname@example.orgÂ
We look forward to hearing from you and serving you and your program.
Robin Young-Cournoyer MSN,Â RN