About MeWHO I AM
Well organized, a goal-oriented software engineer with hands-on experience in mobile, web, and other software development.
Strong skills in object-oriented programming and application development. Willing to tweak every detail to reach the best result.
A competent and self-motivated individual who has a great passion for technology and an excellent sense of teamwork.
My hobby is photography. I enjoy keeping myself updated with the latest trend of technology
My ExperienceVERSATILE FULL STACK DEVELOPER
May 2018 to Present
- Increased ERP software speed by 3 times faster through restructuring API and using multithreading.
- Reduced SQL query response time by 90% through analyzing query execution plan, select necessary data, using the index.
- Increased application responsiveness by keeping the UI thread responsive through asynchronous programming.
- Improved code performance by 150% by developing algorithms and using proper data structure.
- Refactored legacy code to more decoupled and modular style by using design patterns and OOP style.
March to Septermber, 2014 & 2015
Software Quality Assurance and Software Developer (Team Leader)
- Programmed development project in C# and wrote Vb Scripts for automation.
- Developed website with C# and SQL, and deployedit on Windows server 2012.
- Worked with development team in developing & enhancing functionalities of software.
- Created software test cases for quality assurance engineers.
- Tested software and detected bugson Various Platforms such as Tablets, Desktops, and Laptops.
- Led a team of 8 people to accomplish tasks and created project plan to manage projects.
April to Septermber, 2013
Laboratory Technician Assistant
- Provided computer and printer support to students and professors.
- Coded script to perform several tasks.
- Managed server and imaged computers in labs.
- Maintained equipment inventory lists and checked equipment in/out.
- Performed diagnostics and troubleshooting of system issues, circuits board issues, and PC hardware issues
Web Security: Attacks using Screensharing with 7065164682
April to Septermber, 2017
- Developed signaling server using Ajax, Django channels and websocket secure
- Performed web security attacks analysis on the potential threats of screen sharing.
- Analyze and study the defense of web security attacks.
- Extended WebRTC project using socket.IO, Node.js & React.js to support up to 4 people video conference call
- React redux, CSS Grid, and Express.js were used.
Personal Project: Message Backend Server
- Backend technology includes Spring Boot, OAuth2, Hibernate, Redis. Mysql, and PostgreSQL.
- Redis was implemented as a session storage, cached content storage and the resource lock in a distributed service env.
- WebSocket enabled real-time bi-directional chat feature.
Personal Project: Contact Management Website
- Application was developed using ASP.NET MVC in C# and connected to MS SQL as the RDBMS.
- Application can perform CRUD operations utilized Entity framework and remote validation for better UX.
- Bootstrap and Materialize were used for styling.
Personal Project: Mobile App Project (Cross platform)
July to August, 2017
- Developed a cross platform mobile applicaiton using React Native and Google Map API
- A Google map based application that shares local events on the go
Personal Project: e-Commerce Website 8445532233
May to June, 2017
- Frontend is a single page application developed with React.js, Redux, JQuery and bootstrap
- Frontend uses react router to navigate different page, and loads data with XHR.
- Backend is a Node.js REST API support CORS developed with Express.js and MongoDb.
Image Processing: Cell Segmentation and Tracking
April to Septermber, 2017
- Utilized computer algorithm approach to anayze a large number of image data set.
- Performed cell segmentation and cell tracking in a robust and effective way.
- Implemented a dynamic algorithm solution to process the large data diversity
- Utilized tracking method to analyze those objects through time-lapsed images.
Home Automation: Smart Plug Design (Team Leader)
April to Septermber, 2016
- Designed and built a smart plug to achieve home automation.
- With many sensors built in for versatility
- Remote control and functionality customization with mobile application.
- Removable prong for world wide outlet adaption.
More is coming ...
My SkillsNEVER STOP ENHANCING MY SKILLS